Life is Beautiful~

I need you to pay attention to what I have to say. I don't really know how to put this... so I'll let the first 3 words of this message explain it.

Never Say NEVER

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

.:: Out her my Girlfriend ::.

waaaaaa~ hari ni gila penat ar wa cakap lu! adeyh.. 10 jam kuar je ngn my gf, Nurul Bahiah aka si Gemok!haha

haa~ comel kan kitorang?? hahaa
first time kami jangok camni together gether.. #awkward but best!

makan + movie + shopping! mmg best ah.. shopping kali ni tak sia2 aku rse.. 5 baju for less than rm80! sale bebeh!


semua ni rm 80 je awwww! mmg kitrang jadi gile jap.. !

So biasa laaa~ pictures and pictures and pictures! 







I will miss her and absolutely will meet her again! kan mu?kan??? hahaa

bubyeee!



1 comment:

MisS NuruL Bahiah said...

haha dah nk berpisah dgn aku pon mgata aku gmok lg. jpe konvo bln 10! mst aku dah kurus time tu.haha