Life is Beautiful~

I need you to pay attention to what I have to say. I don't really know how to put this... so I'll let the first 3 words of this message explain it.

Never Say NEVER

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

" L.O.V.E " ... really??



No one's afraid of heights

They're afraid of falling

No one's afraid of swimming

They're afraid of drowning

No one's afraid of love

They're afraid of rejection




When somebody love me, everything was so beautiful. Every day of my life, i lived upon my heart. Evey hour we spend together lives upon my soul and every nights i close my eyes, i see you comfort me.


But as years past by, love suppose to be beautiful. Through the summers and winters, Love faded slowly within time. And at that time i knew love is not in me.. I was left alone but still i waited for the day when i heard ' i will always love you '


Love smiles at me like it use to do. Hold me close and won't let me go. Love will always stay in my heart although i fell apart and hoping it wont break again. When love was sad, i was there to dry the tears and when love was happy, i was there to hug it tightly.


Every morning i wake up, seeing love was the first wish for every night and my heart pumps so fast when love hold my hand and say " i will always love you "

Love hold me like it used to do. But when time pass by, Love say goodbye.

Love left me alone, knowing that love will never stay forever.

Neer thought love will look my way, when love say i'm on my own again.

No comments: