Life is Beautiful~

I need you to pay attention to what I have to say. I don't really know how to put this... so I'll let the first 3 words of this message explain it.

Never Say NEVER

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Confession of a confusing heart~



i'm confused

i'll try making excuse

i'm not in loose

why don't you understand

i'm a women with my own stands


i have my own toughts

i have my own voice

i have my own dignity

that usually people call it independency



i rather do it my way

i know what i like

i know what i want

please give me space

to breath in my own way


it's complicated for you to understand

but have you ever felt like it's your life and


it's you who should take control?

it's not like toworrow the end of everything

just that, i'm gasping here

and i thought you could listen and hear

what i'm trying to tell you

that i'm nothing here but just a statue.


2 comments:

IronHeart2204 said...

ak paham ida...hati orang bile2 kite ley dapt.duit bile2 bley carik..tp kepercayaan take years to build..pengalaman mengajar kite ida..kite x ley salakan pengalaman kite kan (^_^)
sebaliknye kite jdkan iktibar..chewah!!..hehe

ak taw ade satu statement :
"Jgn bermimpi bersuamikan lelaki seperti Nabi Muhammad jika diri tidak Seanggun Siti Khadijah..Tp Jagn bermimpi memiliki perempuan sperti SIti zulaikha jika diri tidak setampan Nabi Yusof."

Ape yang datang mybe da ditetapkan oleh Tuhan..Baik or buruk kite x kan taw.tp x elok menolak pemberian tuhan kan. melainkan menerima dengan hati terbuka n bersungguh2 usahakannye...

Syahidah Nurani said...

hehe.. tq!!
betol la pe ko ckp .. ;)