Life is Beautiful~

I need you to pay attention to what I have to say. I don't really know how to put this... so I'll let the first 3 words of this message explain it.

Never Say NEVER

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Freak Type A ~

9.15 pm ~ 11.30 pm : From Johor to Kajang

Final Destination: HOME!


I'm tired and exhausted. Mentally and physically.


Four more exam paper to go, and it's killin' me!

Maybe i need to chill a lil bit.

Perfectionist is so much harder than i thought.

I tend to push myself to the limit in order to be perfect. But face it! There's no perfection in real life.

I'm a freak Type A!!

Perfection is what i aim for. But i'm not usually like this you know.

I realize that i'm changing into some one that i usually don't like ~ perfectionist.

I admit, i'm not perfect too but i tend to make things as good as it can be.


Is it normal??

Maybe because my surroundings. Clever and brilliant people surrounding me and i'm not use to that. i'm just an ordinary girl who just found out that there's hope for me to succeed after all.


It's easy to succeed by fought hard but to maintain is the hardest part.

Every night, before i sleep i think of myself and why i'm always stress it out..

I'm not that kinda person that scores in every subject in my high school or even in primary school. I don't even know basic Bahasa when i was at primary school. I'm not a top A student in my school but i'm the girl who people have funwith. Go out and hang out, loiter around, jamming with my friends. Even there's a time i skip school and just hang out at the studio, doing nothing and just play music. I don't even like studying or going to school at that time.




But luckily, i had the most responsible and loving parents. Eventhough i had the very rough times a girl ever wish for.


I'm grateful and still standing where i am right now.

That's what trigger me to push myself not to suck it all up again. For the sake of my dad and mum.

But sometime deep down, somewhere between the pushing and stressing,


i miss the old me..




No comments: