Life is Beautiful~

I need you to pay attention to what I have to say. I don't really know how to put this... so I'll let the first 3 words of this message explain it.

Never Say NEVER

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Sis New MAn!

Hari ni aku terkejut sangat!

My sis and her boyfriend almost 6 years together broke up!
JUST LIKE THAT! haha



And what shock me the most is pengganti sudh pun ketemu. Da ade penganti beb!haha

The greatest gossip ever! Aku xsangka finally die berani nak defend herself and aku berani cakap la, mmg patut!

No one know the truth except me. Aku leh nampak die hepi skunk walaupun baru2 tangkap chinta ngn si die.
Who cares?

She can take and accept sape yang die nak and no one can force her not to. That new guy seems to me like a good person, but aku xnak hope tinggi sangat coz aku sendri pon xjmp lagi bro tuh. That guy one year younger than my sis. My age but what the heck. My baba pun one year younger than my mum.
You go sis! After all this years, i'm so hapy for her. HER LIFE!
Do what ever u want sis, as long u are happy that way.


And another shocking news! The new man in her life is one of my friends' friend. Get it???haha

No comments: